Our safeEARTH Team is prepared to handle your industrial cleaning project – whether large or small or in a factory or clean-room. We handle “specialized” cleaning needs – hazardous, technical and always unique.
Certain industrial processes require periodic cleaning and business expansions, relocations or reorganizations may require specialized cleaning for property sale or closures. Arch Environm+ental Group’s team of hazardous waste technicians are experienced and prepared to assist you in your technical industrial and hazardous waste cleaning requirements. We understand that your equipment and your facility are unique and we will tailor the cleaning to your requirements and/or specifications. Our team of CHMM professionals will work with you to develop an industrial cleaning plan that will enhance efficiency, productivity and safety for your company and our technicians will complete the job at a level of competence above the competition.
Our fleet of hazardous material trucks, vacuum trucks and response trailers are ready to roll out for your industrial cleaning needs. Whether you are in heavy industry, food preparation, health care or clean-room level work – we can meet your cleaning needs.
How We Can Assist You
- Equipment & Machine Cleaning
- Hazardous Material Cleaning – PCB, Mercury, Chemical and other Spills
- Specialized Cleaning of Heat Exchangers, Condensers, Conveyors, etc.
- Liquid Industrial Material Cleaning & Water Intrusion Cleaning/Pumping with AEG Vacuum Truck
- Confined Space Entry Cleaning of Tanks, Pits, Silos, Equipment, Elevator Shafts, etc
- Ultra & Specialized Cleaning of Medical Facilities, Food Preparation, & Clean Rooms